What is a PM on Facebook and the way to send it?
In modern times, we use abbreviation now and so you will have seen Term PM define personal or private message its an easy to modern communication on screen and in itself it’s encrypted. The solution to the problem What is a PM on Facebook? –
Do you wish to send a message to your friend on Facebook? you don’t post it publicly.
you just need to send them a private message.
Our step-by-step guide will teach you the way to PM on Facebook through your phone and computer.
On a smartphone app
steps, you’ve got to follow while using Facebook on phone
1. On your smartphone, open the Facebook app and log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the profile icon on the very top of the app
3. open your profile, scroll right down to your friend’s list, and click on the buddies account you
want to PM.
4. click on the typing icon on your friend’s profile this can pop a talk box on your screen
5. Here it comes, click on the highlighted box at the underside to send a personal message to
6. and here we go text whatever you wish just click on the arrow to send the message
On laptop or computer
Facebook is Lil bit different on pc, so here are the steps to PM on PC,
1.Log into your account on Facebook.com; you may find a friends list on the page below
your contacts’ right-side pane. IF friend includes a green dot beside their name, they are
2. once you click a contact, a pop is going to be displayed on the underside. Type your message
therein box and click on the send option
On Facebook Messenger
1. you’ll be able to also send a message via the website’s chat application displayed on the highest
the right side of the page.
2. blood type friend’s name within the search bar and choose a disciple from the result.
Type the message and then send the icon.
3. Facebook always prioritizes your privacy. you will limit your availability to certain
friends and family. However, this sort of chat is often kept confidential.